On this day of September 11, 14 years ago a handful of people with their diabolic intentions did something that left the whole world devastated. Two aeroplanes hacked and controlled by maniacs crashed into skyscrapers turning two of the most beautiful buildings in the world trade center into graveyards. What happened was disheartening for everyone and the whole world mourns it even today.
But there is a rather untold side of the story what happened after 9/11. Once it became known that Al Qaeda was responsible for the attack there was backlash against Muslims and Americans from the middle eastern origins. And today 14 years after the incident the way people look at Muslims and Islam has worsened than it was right after 9/11.
Also Read: Top 10 Most Successful College Dropouts
While I strongly believe that the devils who did the devastating act must certainly and absolutely be brought to stern justice and what happened with Osama was way better than what he deserved. But there are countless numbers of innocent Muslims who are just as normal as you and me who had to face the wrath and the backlash after 9/11 just because they happened to born in a community that follows a particular religion. Thus on this anniversary of 9/11 i choose to tell the rather untold story:
Top 10 reason why being Muslim does not mean I am a terrorist.
- Because I understand that a bullet kills ANYONE who is on its way whether MUSLIM or CHRISTIAN or whosoever.
- Because my best buddy isn’t muslim and it does not matter to me.
- Because my religion DOES NOT SUPPORT TERRORISM IN ANY WAY.
- Because I know that blood is RED and not CHRISTIAN or MUSLIM.
- Because I too feel the pain when people cry.
- Because those who truly understand my religion know that it promotes protecting and not destroying.
- Because I know that fire and bombings do not discriminate, THEY JUST KILL.
- Because I understand that I do not control anybody’s destiny. Only God can decide that.
- Because I hate the people who think that they have the right or knowledge to decide that who’s wrong and what should happen to him.
- Because a handful of people have articulated the sayings of my God Allah to suit their own agenda. People manipulate his words to suit their agendas and thus killing in his name. And I am not one of them.